A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Turner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Turner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Turner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Turner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent Turner practice?
- Dr. Kent Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Turner practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.