Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Van Why
Dr. Kent Van Why, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, IA, with another office in Moline, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Van Why is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Trinity Bettendorf, UnityPoint Health Trinity Rock Island and Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Van Why has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kent Van Why is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.
Dr. Edmund Coyne
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Davenport, IA 0 mi34
Dr. Jon Robken
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Davenport, IA 0 mi39
Dr. Michael Gimbel III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Davenport, IA 0 mi17