A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Van Why:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Van Why is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Why
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Van Why, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Why graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Van Why has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Great River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent J Van Why FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent J. Van Why practice?
- Dr. Kent Van Why has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Van Why practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Cardiologists.