A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Vanbuecken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Vanbuecken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Vanbuecken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanbuecken graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vanbuecken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Paul Vanbuecken MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent P. Vanbuecken practice?
- Dr. Kent Vanbuecken has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kent Vanbuecken practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Silverdale, WA and Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Norton Surgeons.