A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Vincent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Vincent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vincent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital Savannah GA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Alan Vincent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Kent Vincent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Vincent practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons, Tucson Pediatric Surgeons, Tucson Pediatricians, and Tucson Surgeons.