A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Farnsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Farnsworth is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Farnsworth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnsworth graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Farnsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farnsworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kent W. Farnsworth practice?
Dr. Kent Farnsworth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.