More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Ward
Dr. Kent Ward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ward is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Everett Tower, U S P H S W W Hastings Indian, Tahlequah, Ok and Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Ward has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kent Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Marjorie Makoni
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi8
Dr. Jerry Razook
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi51
Dr. Roger Sheldon
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi45