A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Ward, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ward has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent E Ward MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent E. Ward practice?
- Dr. Kent Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Ward practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.