Learn more about Dr. Kent Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Ward, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kent E. Ward practice?
Dr. Kent Ward practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK and McAlester, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians, Oklahoma City Pediatric Specialists, and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.