A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Webb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Webb has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance