The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Webb
Dr. Kent Webb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Webb is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok, Oklahoma Heart Hospital and Integris Southwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent Webb has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kent Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Kevin Mcmullen
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi31
Dr. Hamilton Le
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0.09 mi12
Dr. Baolien Tu
Oklahoma City, OK 0.17 mi28