Learn more about Dr. Kent Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Wong, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Hon-Wah Wong FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent H. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kent Wong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kent Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA and Patterson, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.