A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Wong, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Hon-Wah Wong FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent H. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kent Wong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kent Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA and Patterson, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.