A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Yundt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Yundt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Yundt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yundt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yundt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Douglas Yundt MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent D. Yundt practice?
- Dr. Kent Yundt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Yundt practices Neurological Surgery near Bend, OR.
See Bend Surgeons.