Dr. Kenton Bruice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenton Bruice?

Dramatically improved my quality of life

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Working with Dr. Bruice to improve my symptoms and manage my hormone levels for many less migraines, and a much higher quality of life has been a wonderful experience. He always responds to my questions and concerns and works with me as an individual to make sure I am feeling the best I can. Katie is also awesome and has always been really helpful to me.

Posted on August 9th, 2017

My depression is under control now. I have energy to workout instead of taking naps now!

Great experience

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I'm so happy about making the decision to visit Dr. Bruice. It's been about 4 months now on BHRT and I'm feeling like a whole new person. Along with all other menopausal symptoms I was really struggling with weight gain and inability to lose weight, that is all resolved now too. It still takes work, but I'm losing weight like I used to be able to in my 30's.

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Bruice is extremely professional and so caring. I cannot imagine my life without his skilled management of my overall health and hormone requirements.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Bruice is nice, professional, and personally follows up with each of his patients. His office makes the entire process quick and easy. After 6 weeks I am already feeling so much better. Dr. Bruice has a great combination of being knowledgeable and compassionate and I am grateful to have found his practice.

price gouging

Posted on November 5th, 2015

he charges at least 4 times what the lab charges.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

expensive with poor results. has little to no compassion. when I told him I could no longer afford his $600 office visits ,he dropped me like a rock. no followup other than to notify my pharmacist that I was no longer his patient. would not recommend this "doctor". over all rating POOR.

BIO HRT and Weight Management

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bruice's for over 6 years. I have been using the Bio-Compounded HRT program since having a complete hysterectomy in 2008. He always spends whatever time I need with him and routinely follows up with test results and recommendations. Bio HRT returned me to my "old self" and I couldn't be more happy. I do not have hot flashes, sleeplessness, foggy brain...it is wonderful. I have also worked with his assistant, Margo, on a weight-loss plan and have lost nearly 50 pounds in the past 8 months. It is never easy but I am living proof that you CAN lose weight after menopause! I often refer other women to check out Dr. Bruice's practice, referring them to his website that is so informative.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr Bruce changed my life . . . literally!

Marketing Director

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

After taking Progesterone My monthly cramps are almost non existent!, plus so many other benefits! Phenomenal work Dr Bruice!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I would recommend Dr Bruice to anyone. He takes the time to explain everything to you and what to expect. My night sweats have completly stopped and everything that goes along with mentopause is alot better. If anyone thinks they can handle it don't go see Dr. Bruice

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr Bruice was not only very profession, but also personable. I highly recommend Dr Bruice.