Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenton Dodd
Dr. Kenton Dodd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Dodd is affiliated with Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenton Dodd has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Kenton Dodd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Terri Walker
General Practice, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 2.78 mi22
Dr. Beth Carroll
Murfreesboro, TN 2.88 mi
Dr. Jory Simmons Sr
General Practice, Occupational Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 4.16 mi34