A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenton Dodd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenton Dodd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenton Dodd, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodd graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Dodd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenton Dodd MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenton Dodd practice?
- Dr. Kenton Dodd has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenton Dodd practices Occupational Medicine near Antioch, TN.
See Antioch Preventive Medicine Specialists.