Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenton Forte
Dr. Kenton Forte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Forte is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and Erie County Medical Center. Dr. Forte has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenton Forte has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenton Forte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Roslyn Romanowski
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.07 mi25
Dr. Danilo Saldana
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.09 mi40
Dr. Basmah Jalil
Internal Medicine, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0.10 mi7