A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenton Horacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenton Horacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenton Horacek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horacek graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horacek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenton Sanford Horacek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenton S. Horacek practice?
- Dr. Kenton Horacek has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenton Horacek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.