Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
by Tawny Cronrath on Nov 13th, 2013

I did not see Dr. Sizemore during either of my pregnancies for routine appointments but as fate would have it, he was on call during both of my deliveries and delivered both my son and my daughter. He was very professional and was always in total control of the situation and made me feel at ease. He had excellent follow up and always came to check on me and my babies after delivery. Great Doctor!

Oct 16th, 2013

Best doctor we've ever had, hands down. He was so knowledgable in everything and answered all of my questions how I'd understand them. We ended up having a cSection with our second baby and he was very reassuring the whole time. I felt confident in his abilities as a doctor because HE felt confident. He came to visit every day, to check on me and baby, which was wonderful because with our first child, we never knew which doctor would show up that day. My last appointment with him was very bittersweet! I didn't want to say goodbye. He is a great doctor and I will recommend him over and over again.

by Karen T. on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Sizemore is the best. We had fertility problems. He worked with us and was excellent in his help finding the solution. After becoming pregnant with twins via IVF, he took exceptional care of all of us. He treated us like we were his top priority. I have multiple friends who have seen him and say the same. He is so knowledgable and truly outstanding. He took amazing care of me and our babies. I didn't recover well after delivery and he came in every day to check on me, even days off. He is a great choice and I would put my life in his hands.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
by Michaela and Dave on Mar 31st, 2011

He was our primary ob/gyn for 2 births and we have nothing but praise for his caring manner and professionalism. Before the births, he was our caregiver during 3 miscarriages and was extremely helpful in dealing with those.

Feb 17th, 2011

I think Dr. Sizemore is the most wonderful doctor I have met to date. He treats every patient as though they were his number one priority. He is extremely professional & the most knowledgable obstetrician I know. I would lay my life in his hands.