A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenton Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenton Stephens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenton Stephens, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenton Stephens MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenton Stephens practice?
- Dr. Kenton Stephens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenton Stephens practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons and Anchorage Cardiothoracic Surgeons.