Learn more about Dr. Kenton Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenton Stephens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenton Stephens, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenton Edgar Stephens MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenton E. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Kenton Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenton Stephens practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.