Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenton Stephens Jr
Dr. Kenton Stephens Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Family Medicine, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Stephens is affiliated with Providence Extended Care Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Alaska Regional Hospital. Dr. Stephens has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenton Stephens Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Kenton Stephens Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Mark Kimmins
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Anchorage, AK 0 mi23
Dr. Peter Marbarger
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Anchorage, AK 0 mi43
Dr. Carolyn Majors
Anchorage, AK 0 mi19