A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenton Waterbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenton Waterbrook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waterbrook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waterbrook Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Waterbrook graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Waterbrook has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenton Waterbrook DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenton Waterbrook practice?
- Dr. Kenton Waterbrook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenton Waterbrook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eaton Rapids, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.