A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenton Waterbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenton Waterbrook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Waterbrook graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Waterbrook has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenton Waterbrook DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenton Waterbrook practice?
- Dr. Kenton Waterbrook has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenton Waterbrook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.