Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenton Waterbrook
Dr. Kenton Waterbrook, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Okemos, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Lansing, MI (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Waterbrook is affiliated with McLaren Orthopedic Hospital, Eaton Rapids Medical Center and Eaton Rapids Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenton Waterbrook has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kenton Waterbrook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okemos, MI.
Dr. John Flood
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Okemos, MI 0 mi33
Dr. James Wessinger
Okemos, MI 0 mi47
Dr. Lanny Johnson
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Okemos, MI 0.79 mi54