Dr. Keyna Martinez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 30th, 2015
Dr Martinez is very compassionate, listens and very thorough. She is also great with my young kids. The office staff is great too! Just wish I could talk to the actual.office instead of a call center when I call in with a question or to make an appt.

April 13th, 2015
Great doctor!
Very good doctor! Very nice and her diagnosis' are always right on point.

March 20th, 2014
First let me say I have a terrible fear of doctors. I saw her for a wellness checkup having moved to this area from Atlanta. I absolutely loved her. She was very thorough, took her time & never once gave me fhe impression she was in a hurry. In addition, i needed prescriptions, which after we discussed them, she had no problem re-prescribing. I would readily recommend her to anyone.

July 8th, 2012
NEVER GO TO THIS WOMAN
I beg anyone reading this, DO NOT GO TO HER. She is just terrible. Her diagnoses of my problem was very incorrect. I had a terrible infection. She said it's "because I pick my skin." Not true. My toenail had flaked off and became severely infected. She did nothing but did mention that if it didn't get better in 6 months to come back. At that point, 6 months later, they were booked. I now have 3 infections and have been in a lot of pain. I have to see a specialist. I also needed medications for different ailments, and she refused to give me the regular medication I was on before moving to the area and started going to her. She was rude, judgemental, and very unprofessional. And now it might be costing me big. Surgery.