A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenya Starks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Starks graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Starks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 14 plans