A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenya Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenya M Williams MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenya M. Williams practice?
- Dr. Kenya Williams has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenya Williams practices Ophthalmology near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Morris, IL.
See Sycamore Ophthalmologists.