A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenya Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenya M Williams MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenya M. Williams practice?
- Dr. Kenya Williams has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenya Williams practices Ophthalmology near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Morris, IL.
See Sycamore Ophthalmologists.