Dr. Kenyatta Dean DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 21st, 2015
Takes her time to talk with your through your problems. Funny and very personable. Excellent experience with Dr. Dean!

September 4th, 2014
Pretty Bad Experience
So background information: I'm a 24 year old female on birth control to help with severe cramping during my period. After switching insurance companies, I set up an appointment with Dr. Dean to get a new prescription of BC. She began to ask me about my sexual history and when hearing that I am still a virgin, she replied,"Awwwww" in the most condescending tone imaginable. I'm sorry that's just not how you speak to your patients. She made me feel embarrassed and ashamed. So rude. In addition, when I told her I wanted to become a doctor, she asked me why as if it was the worst idea alive. When I replied with some version of I want to help people, her response was, "People don't want to be helped." Sorry, but who is this Doctor? Apparently she needs to leave the profession if that's how she feels about it and treats her patients.

November 22nd, 2010
Best DOCTOR in ATLANTA
Dr. Dean is one of the best doctors in Atlanta. She is a very informative, and caring doctor. She has a great personality, as well as a good sense of humor. Unlike some doctors, Dr. Dean is a really dedicated, hard working young lady.