A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenyon Railey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenyon Railey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenyon Railey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Railey graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Railey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenyon Michael Railey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenyon M. Railey practice?
- Dr. Kenyon Railey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenyon Railey practices Family Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Creedmoor, NC.
See Durham Primary Care Doctors.