Learn more about Dr. Keola Beale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keola Beale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keola Beale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Beale graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Beale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keola Kaulana O Na Maka Beale MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keola K. Beale practice?
- Dr. Keola Beale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keola Beale practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Aiea, HI.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.