Learn more about Dr. Keola Beale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keola Beale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keola Beale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Beale graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Beale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keola Kaulana O Na Maka Beale MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keola K. Beale practice?
- Dr. Keola Beale has 1 office location.
Dr. Keola Beale practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists, Honolulu Hematologists, and Honolulu Oncologists.