A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keow Goh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keow Goh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keow Goh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Goh graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keow Mei Goh MD is a female Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keow M. Goh practice?
- Dr. Keow Goh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keow Goh practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Royal Oak Urologists.