A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ker-Chow Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ker-Chow Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ker-Chow Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from China Medical University, Taichung. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ker-Chow Chow Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ker-Chow C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Ker-Chow Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ker-Chow Chang practices Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians and West Covina Pathologists.