Learn more about Dr. Ker-Chow Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ker-Chow Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ker-Chow Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from China Medical University, Taichung. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ker-Chow Chow Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ker-Chow C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Ker-Chow Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ker-Chow Chang practices Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians and West Covina Pathologists.