A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ker Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ker Koh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ker Y. Koh practice?
Dr. Ker Koh practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.