Dr. Keren Holmes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2016
Thorough and helpful patient visit
I had a recent patient/doctor visit with Dr. Holmes. Follow up blood work, questions about medication, dates for regular tests, concerns about a few long term health issues were areas that we discussed. Her nurse sat with me first and asked about my questions, areas of concern and got updates on medications, etc. She created a platform or outline on her computer that Dr. Holmes referred to throughout the visit. Dr. Holmes was a patient listener, asked questions to clarify my concerns and responded to my concerns in a helpful and thorough manner. All staff were kind, friendly, helpful and very professional. I would refer friends and family to her.

October 26th, 2016
She is awsome. very knowledgeable and thoughtful. Goes the extra mile. Glad I found her.

September 21st, 2016
Awesome
I first saw Dr. Karen Holmes years ago when she was with Vanderbilt. I reciently found her and reconnected. She is a down to earth caring Doctor. It's nice to be treated as a person and not a number. If you need a Doctor I highly recommend Dr. Karen. As a plus her staff was also awesome.

September 1st, 2016
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Keren Holmes. Dr. Holmes listens to us when we speak and always addresses our concerns and answers our questions in words that we understand. We never feel like we are being rushed like we do in some medical offices. Dr. Holmes is professional, yet friendly and always puts us at ease. We just lover her and her staff. The offices are clean and everyone is helpful. We highly recommend Dr. Keren Holmes if you are looking for a primary care physician!

August 15th, 2016
Dr Keren Holmes is a very thorough doctor. She addressed all the issues I brought up. She does not rush through the examination. She looks at me when we are talking.

August 4th, 2016
My wife and I both see Dr. Holmes and we can't tell you how much we appreciate her. She has been a great asset for us since we moved to the Nashville area.

July 5th, 2016
Dr. Keren Holmes filled in for my regular PCP this week while he was out. She was thorough and took good care of me. She diagnosed my issue with quick results.

July 2nd, 2016
My normal PCP was out of town and I was in desperate need to see someone so I agreed to see her. I loved her so much that now she is my PCP! She is awesome!

June 2nd, 2016
As this was our first visit with Dr. Holmes (we just moved to Nashville), she spent a great deal of time with both my wife and I asking questions and in general getting to know us and our health concerns. My wife and I look forward to a long and very satisfying relationship with Dr. Holmes as our family doctor.

May 27th, 2016
No call back regarding lab values, even after I called the office 1 week later. Had to call back a second time.

May 7th, 2016
I have been seeing Keren for a few years now. She is always kind and looks out for my best interest of be it the cost of my medications or the eye of scheduling outside appointments for me. Her staff is amazing and always so curtious

April 10th, 2016