May 27th, 2016

No call back regarding lab values, even after I called the office 1 week later. Had to call back a second time.

May 7th, 2016

I have been seeing Keren for a few years now. She is always kind and looks out for my best interest of be it the cost of my medications or the eye of scheduling outside appointments for me. Her staff is amazing and always so curtious

by Seanna,p on Apr 10th, 2016

Dr Holmes and her staff are the best. 5 stars

Dr. Karen Holmes show details Dr. Karen Holmes
by Patricia Bennett on Mar 21st, 2016

If your looking for a Doctor that is thorough and tells you what is going on, you would love Dr. Karen Holmes.She is very patient and makes you feel comfortable to talk about what's going on.

by beverly baskn on Mar 14th, 2016

everyone is very kind and helpful. Dr. Holmes always asks questions and also listens to what I have to say.

by Jennifer Haynes on Mar 5th, 2016

Dr. Holmes and her staff were prompt, courteous and professional.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Great Practice! show details Great Practice!
by Dorinda on Mar 1st, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Holmes. She and the staff always come through when I need them.

by Paul Weldon on Feb 9th, 2016

My experience was great. My wait time was very short. The nurse and doctor were very professional and extremely friendly. I was treated with dignity and respect from the reception and examination room and the room where the blood drawn. I would recommend Doctor Keren to anyone who needs a personal doctor. She is the best.

Feb 5th, 2016

Love Dr Keren Holmes! She thinks outside the box and is not afraid to try alternative measures before dispensing pharmaceutical drugs as a last resort.

Dr.Holmes show details Dr.Holmes
by Eric Duckett on Jan 20th, 2016

Dr.Holmes is always nice on my 6 month follow up visit's. I have always been scared of going to the Dr's but she makes the the visit's alright and the fear always goes away.

New Patient show details New Patient
Dec 23rd, 2015

I am a new patient with Dr. Holmes. She came highly recommended by my husband's doctor. Scheduling was easy. The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Holmes was an excellent listener, asked questions, took time to learn and understand not only my medical history but the medical history of my parents and siblings as well. I did have blood tests run and I received results in one week. I am looking forward to using the Patient Portal which will allow me to have online access to results of testing. My husband and I have always been very well taken care of at Tri-Star, and I am pleased to have such a caring and competent physican.

She's Great!!! show details She's Great!!!
by Lakeshia B. on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr. Keren is more than just a doctor you see for a regular checkup but the atmosphere her office provides makes you feel welcomed. She listens to you and doesnt just give you a diagnosis but a life long plan to keep healthy habits maintained...would I recommend her is a understatement I feel as though she is more than capable of her profression but treats you like family.. She's great in all aspects..her and her team.... Thanks for everything!!

A wonderful, caring physician show details A wonderful, caring physician
Nov 6th, 2015

Dr Keren Holmes is wonderful physician who takes the time to truly listen to her patients, stays on top of new information, and always takes the time to fully explain the treatment and options. I drive 45 minutes to see her because I am not just a number, but instead feel like a valued patient whose thoughts and opinions matter.

by Natalie Linkens on Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr. Keren Holmes is the most caring and knowledgeable physician that I have had the privilege of calling my doctor. She has an exceptional bedside manner and makes sure you understand your diagnosis before you leave her office. I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends who are in need of a physician.

Dr. Holmes was a Waste of Time andMoney show details Dr. Holmes was a Waste of Time andMoney
by Carole on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. Holmes states on the previous page that she removes warts in her office. HAH! I went to see her with a sore on the sole of my foot. She looked at it from a couple of feet away and said, "I can't look at that. Make an appointment upstairs. " The Dr upstairs didn't take my insurance so I had to pay $200.00 to a podiatrist. Thanks Dr. Holmes! Do really not know a simple Plantar's wart when you see one? I also needed refills on my hormones and told her I was on a strict budget. She suggested I try bio-identical hormones and I agreed. The pharmacy called and the cost was even more than the $137.00 per month I pay now. I spoke to the nurse who said they were cheaper in Green Hills. I live in Antioch and don't want to drive in that traffic every month so I told her I wanted to take the 6 weeks remaining of my old hormone since they cost so much. Her answer, " If you do that we are through with you here." That makes me think Dr.Holmes is getting kickbacks from the drug company. I have read for every asset of bio identicals, there are drawbacks and how does she know if they'd work for me anyway? She even sent a registered letter to officially terminate me. Way to go being caring and helpful, Dr. Holmes!

Finally find the best PCP in Nashville show details Finally find the best PCP in Nashville
by S. Smith on Oct 11th, 2015

I have been looking around for a great doctor since I moved to Nashville a few years ago, now my search has come to an end. Dr. Holmes is a wonderful Doctor. She is very thorough and listens to her patients. She has helped me finally feel better with my hypothyroidism. She showed me that there are other options other than synthroid. I feel much better on armour thyroid and I am finally losing the weight that I gained on synthroid.

Great, compassionate Doctor! show details Great, compassionate Doctor!
by Jamie on Oct 10th, 2015

Dr. Holmes had great bedside manner, she takes time with me when I need it and is very thorough. She has been helping me finally feel back like myself after menopause. She cares about my wellbeing and we work great as a patient/Doctor team to prevent problems. And no, she does not prescribe prempro, because that is a dangerous medication (look up women's health initiative study)! She has taught me that there are safer ways to transition through menopause, like the generic estradiol and micronized progesterone that she gives me. She is my angel.

Patient show details Patient
by Connie C. on Oct 9th, 2015

Dr. Holmes is one of the most caring physicians I have ever seen. She treats my entire family and Is always available for whatever concerns we have. She has been the one that has treated all of my post menopausal symptoms with success when previously the prempro and others I was given by my GYN did nothing but increase my risk for heart disease! I finally am able to sleep at night and feel much better after years of these complaints being ignored by other physicians. She always gets my family worked in when they are sick and takes whatever time that is needed to make sure she has covered everything before I leave. Even if she has to work twice as hard to finish out her day, she spends the time each patient needs to understand and feel better. I highly recommend her and her nurses and feel confident saying they are the best team around! I have been her patient for several years and would not go anywhere else and I have 1.5 hr drive to get there but it's worth every minute for a doctor whom puts her patients above all else!! Kudos to you Dr. Holmes and staff!

by Melanie Drudge on Oct 9th, 2015

Great bedside manner, listens to your concerns and involves you in the plan of care!!!

Patient show details Patient
by Lisa Jay-Fuchs on Oct 9th, 2015

Dr. Holmes is a compassionate physician that provides care to my entire family. She takes the time to sit down with me to discuss my concerns, she completes a comprehensive exam and provides options for treatment. I have recommended her to several colleagues and friends. Dr. Holmes is one of the best!

#1 MD show details #1 MD
by Ann Marie Orlando on Jun 9th, 2015

This is one awesome doctor. Good diagnostician, relates very well to patients, punctual and caring!

My Doctor...one of my angels, on earth show details My Doctor...one of my angels, on earth
by Sherry Willhelm on May 8th, 2015

Dr Holmes is the best...I would recommend her to anyone...I've already referred her to several people, and they feel very positive about her too...She has wonderful "bedside manners"...She cares about her patients personally and medically... I trust her judgement 100% in regards to my well-being... I also admire her calm, gentle personality...it's hard to find doctors like her, so she's a keeper! :)

Apr 2nd, 2015

Awesome. Suffered with migraines for years. She understands and worked to find a treatment that worked!

patient show details patient
by Donna Adair on Nov 1st, 2014

Dr. Holmes has shown me nothing but compassion and grace, and even when there has been things going on in my life that was not directly about my situation but effected me she still took all the time in in her busy schedule to counsel me. I could not ask for a more understanding doctor. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. And knows what she is doing as a doctor, blessed to have her as my primary physician.

by Deborah Young on Dec 31st, 2013

The only problem I ever had with Doctor Holmes was the wait time when she was in Spring Hill with Vanderbilt....I have waited until recently to obtain a new primary care physician and have NOT been happy since when I was with Dr Holmes. She always took time to listen to my concerns, never made me feel like I was bothering her, and never seemed to rush me out of the exam room. The doctor that has taken her place may be older and have more experience in the profession but she cannot come even close to the knowledge, professionalism, and caring attitude that Dr Holmes always showed to me and several friends that I know as well.

Love this Doctor show details Love this Doctor
by Barbee on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Holmes respresents what a professional and caring physician should be.

Not a first choice show details Not a first choice
Jul 14th, 2012

Never got a phone call to tell me lab results or concerns. No curiosity about previous problems.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you never received a call on lab results. It has always been a policy of mine to have a patient called back or letter sent about all of their labs, and this happens 99% of the time. This must have slipped through the cracks of the office while I was transitioning to a new office. In the future, If you do not hear from the office about labs, it is always a good policy to call to inquire.

Apr 29th, 2012

Great caring and compassionate doctor.

GREAT PRACTITIONER show details GREAT PRACTITIONER
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr Holmes is the doctor I trust not only to treat myself but also my children and spouse. She has been great for all of us. We live better lives because of her.

Best Doctor Ever!! show details Best Doctor Ever!!
by Steve and Teresa H., Columbia, TN on Jun 6th, 2010

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Holmes for over 2 years now. She is the most compassionate, intelligent, diligent doctor we have ever had. She also takes so much time with her patients and answers any questions we have. After my husband had acute kidney failure in Nov. '08, she was very diligent in her care for him. I don't know what the problem was with the person who rated her in March, but they clearly do not know what they are talking about. We recommend her to everyone we know and will contine to do so!!

B.C. show details B.C.
by B.C. on Jun 3rd, 2010

My overall experience was GREAT! My child has been treated by Vandy docs for a while and only changed to Dr. Holmes due to reviews of her care and compassion with patients and convenience to our home (Lawrenceburg). She spends extra time with you when you need it most, and has great nurses! Highly recommend!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by M.P. on May 14th, 2010

Great doctor. Dr.Holmes is very thorough, kind and compassionate. She often takes extra time with me when I need it and is very knowledgeable. She has 2 great nurses who have spent alot of time on phone with me when needed. I love having a female family medicine doctor. She takes care of my whole family, even my 6 month old baby and has helped me with nursing tips. I would recommend her to anyone!

Super Doc, Staff and Facility show details Super Doc, Staff and Facility
by Kathy P., Spring Hill, TN on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Holmes and the office and staff exceeded my expectations. She is thorough, relaxed and caring. The nursing and office staff are professional and personable and the facility is very pleasant. Little wait time, great follow-up (3 separate calls to me as results came in). Calls to office are answered quickly. Great experience!!