Keren M Holmes, MD
397 Wallace Rd
Ste 100
Nashville, TN 37211
615-834-6166
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
by Deborah Young on Dec 31st, 2013

The only problem I ever had with Doctor Holmes was the wait time when she was in Spring Hill with Vanderbilt....I have waited until recently to obtain a new primary care physician and have NOT been happy since when I was with Dr Holmes. She always took time to listen to my concerns, never made me feel like I was bothering her, and never seemed to rush me out of the exam room. The doctor that has taken her place may be older and have more experience in the profession but she cannot come even close to the knowledge, professionalism, and caring attitude that Dr Holmes always showed to me and several friends that I know as well.

|  rate  |  show details
by patient on Sep 30th, 2013

Something seriously wrong with this Doctor. She was very rude and frazzled with me. Lack of professional behavior.

|  Love this Doctor  |  show details
by Barbee on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Holmes respresents what a professional and caring physician should be.

|  Not a first choice  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

Never got a phone call to tell me lab results or concerns. No curiosity about previous problems.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you never received a call on lab results. It has always been a policy of mine to have a patient called back or letter sent about all of their labs, and this happens 99% of the time. This must have slipped through the cracks of the office while I was transitioning to a new office. In the future, If you do not hear from the office about labs, it is always a good policy to call to inquire.

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

Great caring and compassionate doctor.

|  GREAT PRACTITIONER  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr Holmes is the doctor I trust not only to treat myself but also my children and spouse. She has been great for all of us. We live better lives because of her.

|  Best Doctor Ever!!  |  show details
by Steve and Teresa H., Columbia, TN on Jun 6th, 2010

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Holmes for over 2 years now. She is the most compassionate, intelligent, diligent doctor we have ever had. She also takes so much time with her patients and answers any questions we have. After my husband had acute kidney failure in Nov. '08, she was very diligent in her care for him. I don't know what the problem was with the person who rated her in March, but they clearly do not know what they are talking about. We recommend her to everyone we know and will contine to do so!!

|  B.C.  |  show details
by B.C. on Jun 3rd, 2010

My overall experience was GREAT! My child has been treated by Vandy docs for a while and only changed to Dr. Holmes due to reviews of her care and compassion with patients and convenience to our home (Lawrenceburg). She spends extra time with you when you need it most, and has great nurses! Highly recommend!!

|  We Miss You  |  show details
by Suzy A on May 15th, 2010

Dr. Keren - You were our family doc when we lived in GA. I was looking for you on the Internet and discovered that you had moved also. Vanderbilt - impressive. I've always loved Nashville area. We have finally found another family Dr but will never find one like you. I always felt that you really did care about me and my family. Maggie still asks if we are going to see you when we have to take her to the Dr. Good luck in your practice. I'm sure you are doing well. Suzy A.

Doctor's Response

I miss you too! I hope you are getting the quality care that you deserve

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by M.P. on May 14th, 2010

Great doctor. Dr.Holmes is very thorough, kind and compassionate. She often takes extra time with me when I need it and is very knowledgeable. She has 2 great nurses who have spent alot of time on phone with me when needed. I love having a female family medicine doctor. She takes care of my whole family, even my 6 month old baby and has helped me with nursing tips. I would recommend her to anyone!

|  Super Doc, Staff and Facility  |  show details
by Kathy P., Spring Hill, TN on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Holmes and the office and staff exceeded my expectations. She is thorough, relaxed and caring. The nursing and office staff are professional and personable and the facility is very pleasant. Little wait time, great follow-up (3 separate calls to me as results came in). Calls to office are answered quickly. Great experience!!