A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Campbell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri S Campbell DO is a female Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Keri S. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Keri Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Keri Campbell practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.