A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Campbell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri S Campbell DO is a female Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Keri S. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Keri Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Keri Campbell practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.