A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Chaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keri Chaney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaney graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chaney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri Chaney MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Keri Chaney practice?
- Dr. Keri Chaney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keri Chaney practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.