A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Chaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keri Chaney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaney graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chaney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keri Chaney practice?
Dr. Keri Chaney practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.