A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keri Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri Sue Harris MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keri S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Keri Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keri Harris practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Upper Sandusky, OH.
See Upper Sandusky Internists and Upper Sandusky Pediatricians.