Dr. Keri Ingrassia-Squiers DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Best Dr ever
Dr Ingrassia-Squires is one of the most empathetic, focused and 'human' Dr. that I have encountered in many years. She is thorough, and takes the time ...

December 30th, 2015
I cant complain
I've been seeing Dr. Ingrassia-Squiers for a few years. I've never had a complaint. The office staff is very professional and friendly (especially Christine). The doctor takes her time to diagnose my needs and never makes me feel rushed.

November 11th, 2015
Careless staff
Although I love Dr Keri, her staff royally screwed up, costing me thousands! Apparently I had a $66 dollar balance that was invoiced to an address I l ...

September 18th, 2015
The first time I saw her she was compassionate and listened to me, but during my followup visit the compassion was not there. She just told me she's the one writing the prescriptions and basically told me to take what she wanted me to take . Didn't want to hear what I had to say and told me I was a "skinny minny". I have a small frame and am not "skinny". Not sure I will continue to see her.

May 30th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr Ingrassia runs a busy office but she never seems to busy for me. She's conservative in her approach and doesn't instinctively just try to medicate things away. She listens to me, she remembers the details, and she follows up.

March 3rd, 2013
Bedside manner is horrible, worse than horrible..... staff constantly messes up my prescription and my husbands. I would not recommend for any reason.

January 30th, 2012
Exceptional!
I had a short wait, which was pleasant for a very busy office. My previous doctor sold his practice a year ago, and suggested Dr. Ingrassia, and I am happy with her. She is very smart and understands when we speak. The most caring and thoughtful doctor i've met.

January 3rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
This was my first appointment with Dr. Ingrassia-Squiers. The office staff was very courteous. She saw me promptly, was extremely personable, spent time with me answering all of my questions and did not make me feeled rushed. I highly recommend her.

June 15th, 2011
Practice has grown too large
Dr. Ingrassia is a fine physician; as a reulst, more patients are seeing her. While it is possible to get an appointment within a few days, you will spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting in her office to be seen. At a recent appointment, I waited over an hour, and left without seeing her.