Dr. Keri Ingrassia-Squiers DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017
think twice
I have a brain tumor, the original neurologist advised (approx 15 years ago) that if he was to have a brain tumor, he would choose what I have, BUT he also said I needed to have regular check ups because there is no way to know if it would or could become cancerous and that I would require check ups , MRI’s for the rest of my life. Approximately a year and a half ago there were some abnormalities found in veins in the circle of wills portion of my brain also, this concerns me deeply and I don’t want to end up with an issue, or die because of lack of monitoring. I simply wanted to get the referral so that my neurologist could schedule what ever tests necessary, but I need a referral to see him. horrible experience, rude office staff, I went to the office on two separate occasions and phoned on two separate occasions to get a referral for an annual MRI due to a brain tumor, this went on over several weeks, to this date still do not have a referral. went to the office and asked them about getting my annual referral, was advised they would speak with the dr and get back to me, this never happened, called approximately two weeks later asked, spoke to Amanda, was told by Amanda she would personally call me back and let me know what was going on, never received a call back, approximately two weeks went by and I make an appointment to see the Doctor so I could let her know my concerns, the Doctor SEEMED genuinely concerned she stepped out of the exam room to speak with her staff and when she came back she advised me Amanda put a sticky note on someone else desk and no one knew what happened from there. Between Dr. Squires and I we discovered that there was no record of the MRI from last year in the file and they did not have the Neurologists name. I did not know how to pronounce or spell his name (as I had switched to him the year before so I could be in the care of at St Barnabis as I had donated a kidney to someone through that facility and was very impressed with the care received, anyway I immediately phoned my husband and asked him to go on line as I was in the office so we could give them the correct spelling, unfortunately he had to go back into a meeting, so when I got home I got the information and called back and gave the information to whomever answered the phone and was advised I would hear back from them asap, My husband also contacted the Neurologists office and sent over the paper work to make sure my records were released to Dr. Squires office, during my appt with the doctor she told me if there were any more issues to speak to her directly, so several weeks go buy and I phone the Drs office again, (today) I still have no referral! When I explained that I had already contacted the office three times to get the referral the person answering the phone got very snippy and was more interested in telling me it was not her that did not call me then she was in trying to fix the problem, she refused to listen and when I asked her to stop yelling she said I am not yelling ( she was) I told her to please have Keri call me directly and had to raise my voice to get her to stop telling me in her rude tone that she did nothing wrong. A few mins go by and the phone rings, it is someone from the office not the doctor, I told them I would only speak with Keri, shortly after Dr. Squires phones and says they did the referral immediately that day and that they had left me messages ( I HAVE NO MESSAGES NO VOICE MAILS, NOTHING) I try to explain this to the Doctor, she does not let me finish and asks me whats wrong with me, there must be something wrong with me, I tell her to please check her phone records as I have never received any messages from the office, she says Mary is something going on with you implying that I am lying or mentally unfit. I simply want my referral, so I can make sure everything is status quo, that the tumor has not grown or is not growing to fast and that it has not turned into some type of cancer. I believe someone from the doctors office is telling her stories to cover their own behind at the expense of my health, and that is not ok. Needless to say we will be changing primary care physicians immediately.

September 22nd, 2016
Best Dr ever
Dr Ingrassia-Squires is one of the most empathetic, focused and 'human' Dr. that I have encountered in many years. She is thorough, and takes the time ...

December 30th, 2015
I cant complain
I've been seeing Dr. Ingrassia-Squiers for a few years. I've never had a complaint. The office staff is very professional and friendly (especially Christine). The doctor takes her time to diagnose my needs and never makes me feel rushed.

November 11th, 2015
Careless staff
Although I love Dr Keri, her staff royally screwed up, costing me thousands! Apparently I had a $66 dollar balance that was invoiced to an address I l ...

September 18th, 2015
The first time I saw her she was compassionate and listened to me, but during my followup visit the compassion was not there. She just told me she's the one writing the prescriptions and basically told me to take what she wanted me to take . Didn't want to hear what I had to say and told me I was a "skinny minny". I have a small frame and am not "skinny". Not sure I will continue to see her.

May 30th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr Ingrassia runs a busy office but she never seems to busy for me. She's conservative in her approach and doesn't instinctively just try to medicate things away. She listens to me, she remembers the details, and she follows up.

March 3rd, 2013
Bedside manner is horrible, worse than horrible..... staff constantly messes up my prescription and my husbands. I would not recommend for any reason.

January 30th, 2012
Exceptional!
I had a short wait, which was pleasant for a very busy office. My previous doctor sold his practice a year ago, and suggested Dr. Ingrassia, and I am happy with her. She is very smart and understands when we speak. The most caring and thoughtful doctor i've met.

January 3rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
This was my first appointment with Dr. Ingrassia-Squiers. The office staff was very courteous. She saw me promptly, was extremely personable, spent time with me answering all of my questions and did not make me feeled rushed. I highly recommend her.

June 15th, 2011
Practice has grown too large
Dr. Ingrassia is a fine physician; as a reulst, more patients are seeing her. While it is possible to get an appointment within a few days, you will spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting in her office to be seen. At a recent appointment, I waited over an hour, and left without seeing her.

February 21st, 2017