A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keri Brown practice?
Dr. Keri Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Kent Obstetricians & Gynecologists.