A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keri Brown practice?
- Dr. Keri Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keri Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Kent Obstetricians & Gynecologists.