Dr. Keri Philpot Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Keri Philpot?

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Dr. Philpot is absutely the best doctor I have ever had. She is attentive and personable and at every single visit makes you feel like you have her undivided attention. I went through a pregnancy, miscarriage, and 27 weeks of a third pregnancy with her before I regrettably had to move and transfer care to another state. I would have considered driving the 5 1/2 hours just to see her and have her deliver me but my husband said no way. I am still very sad to have to leave her. I have never felt more comfortable with a physician and in better hands than I have felt with Dr. Philpot and I'm an RN and have worked with many docs. She's great! And EVERYONE I have run into says the same thing. No exaggeration.

Posted on November 29th, 2016