A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri Ann Reese MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Keri A. Reese practice?
- Dr. Keri Reese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keri Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Woods, CA and Orange, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.