Learn more about Dr. Keri Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri Ann Reese MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Keri A. Reese practice?
- Dr. Keri Reese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keri Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Woods, CA and Orange, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.