Learn more about Dr. Keri Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri Ann Reese MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Keri A. Reese practice?
- Dr. Keri Reese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keri Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Woods, CA and Orange, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.