A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reese
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Reese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri Ann Reese MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Keri A. Reese practice?
- Dr. Keri Reese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keri Reese practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Woods, CA and Orange, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.