Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Nov 19th, 2013

I was playing tennis when I tore my achilles tendon. I asked my internist who I should see and he recommended Dr. Zickuhr. I am glad he did because I had a great experience with her. She answered my list of questions and did a great job with surgery. I would highly recommend her.

Disappointing experience show details Disappointing experience
by Rob on Aug 23rd, 2013

The doctor was unable to diagnose a ligament issue as it didn't show on her x-ray, despite the fact that another doctor when shown the spot of the pain immediately told me, "that's a prototypical tibia-fibular strain and these are the exercises to do". She showed no empathy for the pain and had the audacity to tell me to take an Advil. (lolz)

Jul 31st, 2013

I met Dr. Zickuhr in the emergency room after I broke my ankle. Since I broke both bones in my ankle, I needed surgery. She really made me feel at ease and the surgery went great. I had to go through physical therapy after the surgery, but now I feel great. I have total confidence in Dr. Zickuhr and she had great bedside manner.

Jul 19th, 2013

My wife has seen Dr. Reese in the past and really liked her. When I broke my leg playing soccer, I had Dr. Reese fix it. She did a great job! Not only did my broken leg heal, but I am back to running and playing sports. I really liked how she spent time with me at each appointment. I would recommend her to all my friends.

Jun 30th, 2013

terrible. horrific scar and pain after surgery. i was waiting in the waiting room and i saw another lady who may lose her feet because of her surgery. stay away.

Stay away show details Stay away
Jan 27th, 2011

She has the worst bedside manner, unprofessional and argumentative.

May 20th, 2010

Dr Reese was very patient with me and answered all my questions. I had an ankle fracture that she fixed and I am feeling great. I would highly recommend her!

my toe is much better show details my toe is much better
Jan 2nd, 2010

I have toe arthritis that was killing me. Dr. Reese gave me an injection and now I am much better. Dr. Reese was very nice and kind.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Oct 2nd, 2009

Dr. Reese treated me for my ankle fracture. She was very kind, knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions. The surgery went well and i am just finishing my physical therapy and getting back to playing tennis! Thanks Dr. Reese!

May 29th, 2009

I had a great experience with Dr. Reese. She listened to all my concerns and was very kind. She was able to get rid of my pain without surgery!