A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Thorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Thorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keri Thorn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorn graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Thorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
- Community Medical Center Inc
- N Valley Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri J Thorn MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keri J. Thorn practice?
- Dr. Keri Thorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Keri Thorn practices Emergency Medicine near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Emergency Physicians.