Anti-Aging - Functional Medicine

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Compounding Pharmacist  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

I'm a compounding pharmacist. Dr. T called in a compound with 6 different ingredients in it. Right from the beginning he was rude and in a hurry. I asked him sever times to slow down so I could get everything right, for the patient's sake, but he said he doesn't care, and that if I can't write it down fast enough he'll call somewhere else. I said I'd prefer that than hurting someone giving them the wrong medication or dose. Anyway, it's obvious to this pharmacist he does not care about the patients, so up to you if you wanna go to him.... but Im done doing business with him.

|  Refreshing  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

I disagree with the negative comments. I did not find Dr. Topouzian to have preconceived ideas that were out of line, push me to do expensive tests not covered by insurance nor did he push me to buy supplements from his office. I DO strongly agree with the positive comments regarding this doctor. He was willing to help my son when no other doctor in the area would. I am immensely grateful.

May 26th, 2012

I first saw Dr. Topouzian to ease the transition into menopause without the use of HRT. I have 4 family members that are breast cancer survivors. He is very knowledgeable and informative. I have been seeing him for 6 years now. He has also helped with regulating my hypothyroidism. He has a kind,caring and capable manner.

|  scam  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

ordered $6500 worth of tests that he could not interpret correctly and revealed nothing that I couldn't read myself on the report. Unprepared and useless..don't waste your money

Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. T was the only doctor out of 8 that I had seen to correctly diagnose my condition. He spends a minimum of 45 minutes with me at each appointment. I have a chronic condition and Dr. T addresses the cause, as well as the symptoms.

|  Dr. Topouzian correctly diagnosed me when countless doctors could not  |  show details
by Diana Yungbluth on Jan 28th, 2011

After being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2002 and suffering miserably from side effects from MS medicine, Dr. Topouzian discovered that my immune system was functioning properly and was not the problem. Instead, I was suffering from a gluten allergy. After a short period of time, my "MS" symptoms have already begun to resolve. EVERYONE should see this doctor. He will determine how your body is working and what it needs in order to function at its optimum level OR direct how to correct any abnormalities.

|  Doesn't care what's REALLY wrong with you...  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2010

This guy has a preconceived idea about what a "healthy" individual is. He couldn't care less what is actually wrong with you, he has certain steps that everyone must take that include his very expensive supplements and tests. Hopefully you fit into the mold at some point or you have a very long expensive road ahead of you. He looks at your specific test results and records for the first time after he gets into the room with you - no prework ever.Not the kind of Doctor I would recommend.

Jul 13th, 2010

I would definately recommend him to others, and already have! Very courteous office staff, very helpful to me! I feel good again!

|  caring not just a bandaid  |  show details
by anonymous on Nov 10th, 2009

It's refreshing. A doctor who seeks to look for the root of the problem and look at how to heal and not just offer a bandaid solution. The nurses and staff are very caring. It's a refreshing atmosphere.

Mar 30th, 2009

Dr keri Topouzian is a male or not female.