A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerilyn Nobuhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nobuhara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nobuhara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerilyn Nobuhara, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Fetal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobuhara graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Nobuhara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerilyn Kimi Nobuhara MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kerilyn K. Nobuhara practice?
- Dr. Kerilyn Nobuhara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kerilyn Nobuhara practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Pediatric Surgeons.