Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kerilyn Nobuhara
Dr. Kerilyn Nobuhara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and San Francisco, CA (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Nobuhara is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Kerilyn Nobuhara has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Kerilyn Nobuhara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Kathryn Anderson
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Jeffrey Hammoudeh
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.05 mi17