A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerilynn Erland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerilynn Erland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerilynn Erland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erland graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Erland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Meridian Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerilynn Erland MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerilynn Erland practice?
- Dr. Kerilynn Erland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerilynn Erland practices Internal Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Internists.