A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerim Razack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerim Razack, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Razack graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Razack has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerim Fareed Razack FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerim F. Razack practice?
- Dr. Kerim Razack has 1 office location.
Dr. Kerim Razack practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists and Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners.