A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerim Razack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerim Razack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razack
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Razack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerim Razack, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Razack graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Razack has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerim F Razack FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kerim F. Razack practice?
- Dr. Kerim Razack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerim Razack practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners and Fort Worth Pulmonologists.