A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerim Razack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerim Razack, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Razack graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Razack has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerim Fareed Razack FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kerim F. Razack practice?
- Dr. Kerim Razack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerim Razack practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners and Fort Worth Pulmonologists.