Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kerim Razack
Dr. Kerim Razack, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Razack is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Harris Methodist - Springwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Kerim Razack has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Kerim Razack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. John Burk
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Harpreet Suri
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Vikas Goyal
Pulmonary Disease, Residency
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi7