Dr. Kermie Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kermie Robinson?

February 22nd, 2017

Left me for dead

I was one of his Gastric Bypass Patients @ Rockdale Medical In Conyers, Ga. This was one of the worst experiences of my life. After I had the surgery Dr. Robinson really didn't want to have anything else to do with me. I went to see him in his office and he told me flat out to go find another Dr. and walked out. He just left me sitting there. By this time I was unable to walk on my own and he didn't even care. He wouldn't even help me stand up so I could could use my walker and leave. Come to find out he had experimented on me when he had performed my surgery. He was supposed to do A standard Rouen-Y well that's not what he did. Noone is sure what he did. He wont tell anyone. Also come to find out I was never a candidate for the surgery he just wanted someone to experiment on and my Insurance paid 100% so he had money to do what he wanted. I spent 2 years in the hospital fighting for my life he was no part in that there were a lot of other Drs. involved but never him. Oh and by the way several of his By-Pass Patients here in Ga. did die from what he did.

October 26th, 2015

A Doctor I wouldn't take my dog to.

I saw this so called Doctor several years ago. He preformed bariatric surgery, on me. According to him he made "modifications " to the surgery that could not be reversed. I spent nearly 2 years in the hospital fighting for my life due to his "modifications". To this day I still don't know what he did. I was one of the fortunate ones I lived. He just didn't decide to move to New Mexico why don't you research what happened in Georgia. That's where he was doing the bariatric surgery, Oh the county is Rockdale. There were a few lawsuits on file. I personally know families that lost loved ones due to him

January 25th, 2011