A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kermit Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kermit Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kermit Lloyd, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kermit Alvin Lloyd MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kermit A. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Kermit Lloyd has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kermit Lloyd practices Neurology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Smithfield, VA.
See Newport News Neurologists.