A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kermit Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kermit Murray is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kermit Murray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Murray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kermit Alexander Murray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kermit A. Murray practice?
- Dr. Kermit Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kermit Murray practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Doral, FL.
See Tucson Family Physicians.