Learn more about Dr. Kermit Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kermit Murray is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kermit Murray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Murray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kermit A. Murray practice?
Dr. Kermit Murray practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Doral, FL.
See Tucson Family Physicians, Tucson Emergency Physicians, and Tucson General Practitioners.