A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kermit White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kermit White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kermit White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kermit Eston White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kermit E. White practice?
- Dr. Kermit White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kermit White practices Family Medicine near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Detroit, MI.
See Westland Primary Care Doctors.