Internist

by Pam on May 9th, 2013

I love Dr Bayard! He always has time to listen to me and he takes the time to treat my medical issues carefully and thoughtfully. I can't imagine seeing anyone else!

an excellent doctor! show details an excellent doctor!
Jun 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Bayard's for over 14 years, and wouldn't think of having someone else for my primary care physician. He is thorough, caring, and takes the time to listen to not only symptoms, but what is going on in your life that could impact your health. A real gem!

Dr. Bayard show details Dr. Bayard
May 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bayard's for over 20 years. He is very compassionate and caring. I would highly recommend him.

Dec 16th, 2011

Have been a patient of his for more then 15 years. My recent experience has been nothing like the past.

Dec 9th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Bayard's for 10 years. He is an amazing physician; compassionate, patient, knowledgible, accurate, professional, up-to-date...I could go on and on with good reviews. He has always gone the "extra mile" and not only hears but LISTENS. He was recommended by a co-worker of mine at the time. I would highly recommend Dr. Bayard to anyone.

Have seen him for many years show details Have seen him for many years
Jul 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Bayard for a number of years. His diagnostic skills are excellent, he orders tests appropriately but not excessively. His care is more than clinically excellent. He is a real human being who listens to me and addresses my concerns. I would never consider going to another primary care physician. I have not had any problems with the office staff, except for a lab technician that I thought could have done a little better. However, she was a recent addition and I have already given my feedback about that in a survey given to me there. I haven't been back there since then, so I don't know if my concerns have been addressed, but I'm betting they will be.

Top-notch show details Top-notch
Feb 12th, 2011

Dr Bayard is the best primary care DR I've ever had. Recommended to me by 2 friends and I am so pleased. Caring, kind, genuinely caring. Takes the time to listen, (which is why you can sometimes wait a bit, unfortunately). Understands concerns about medical costs, won't order tests unnecessarily, does routine scans yearly, which I'd never had done before. Top-notch.

Excellent Primary show details Excellent Primary
Nov 12th, 2010

Hi Dr,Bayard, James just asked me lookup your number, and I decided to fill out this questionair,you are wonderful at what you do, never had a wonderful primary care docotr like you.Thank you for all you do.

Dr. Bayard is excellent, non-medical staff is not show details Dr. Bayard is excellent, non-medical staff is not
by Tony on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Bayard always has time for my questions, and even though I can tell he's busy he never rushes me out. He's thorough, knowledgeable, kind and caring.

Kern Bayard show details Kern Bayard
Apr 1st, 2010

Dr's office staff is awful and needs to be replaced.Dr. bayard is a very nice person and seems to care, but that is as far as he is willing to go. I have had much better service at a gas station.

May 18th, 2009

I have been a patient for 20 years, would never condider changing! He is the best!

Exceptional! show details Exceptional!
by Debbie on Feb 25th, 2009

Office staff is wonderful & caringDr Bayard has a professionalism that isn't seen often in this profession. His personality is wonderful with a calm & caring manner. Have recommended him to many friends!

#1 Doctor in the city of Worcester show details #1 Doctor in the city of Worcester
by Amy on Jun 13th, 2008

Dr. Bayard is the best doctor that I have ever met! I have ten years in the medical field and cannot compare anyone to him. He is exceptional in his care.