Dr. Kern Bayard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Great doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Bayard for at least a decade. He is a good diagnostician, a good listener, respectful of his patients and the best physician I've ever had. His staff is also very nice and he recently added a nurse practiitioner, Sara, who is great. The office usually runs pretty much on time. I think I was kept waiting a little long maybe once. When I had a potentially serious illness that required some testing to diagnose and I was a nervous wreck waiting for the results, he called me at 7 pm in the evening to tell me good news about the results. He really gets to know his patients. His mixture of kindness and competence make him a rare find.

November 3rd, 2015
Eh
There are worse, there are better.

May 9th, 2013
I love Dr Bayard! He always has time to listen to me and he takes the time to treat my medical issues carefully and thoughtfully. I can't imagine seeing anyone else!

June 22nd, 2012
an excellent doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr Bayard's for over 14 years, and wouldn't think of having someone else for my primary care physician. He is thorough, caring, and takes the time to listen to not only symptoms, but what is going on in your life that could impact your health. A real gem!

May 30th, 2012
Dr. Bayard
I have been a patient of Dr. Bayard's for over 20 years. He is very compassionate and caring. I would highly recommend him.

December 16th, 2011
Have been a patient of his for more then 15 years. My recent experience has been nothing like the past.

December 9th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Bayard's for 10 years. He is an amazing physician; compassionate, patient, knowledgible, accurate, professional, up-to-date...I could go on and on with good reviews. He has always gone the "extra mile" and not only hears but LISTENS. He was recommended by a co-worker of mine at the time. I would highly recommend Dr. Bayard to anyone.

July 14th, 2011
Have seen him for many years
I have been a patient of Dr. Bayard for a number of years. His diagnostic skills are excellent, he orders tests appropriately but not excessively. His care is more than clinically excellent. He is a real human being who listens to me and addresses my concerns. I would never consider going to another primary care physician. I have not had any problems with the office staff, except for a lab technician that I thought could have done a little better. However, she was a recent addition and I have already given my feedback about that in a survey given to me there. I haven't been back there since then, so I don't know if my concerns have been addressed, but I'm betting they will be.

February 12th, 2011
Top-notch
Dr Bayard is the best primary care DR I've ever had. Recommended to me by 2 friends and I am so pleased. Caring, kind, genuinely caring. Takes the time to listen, (which is why you can sometimes wait a bit, unfortunately). Understands concerns about medical costs, won't order tests unnecessarily, does routine scans yearly, which I'd never had done before. Top-notch.

November 12th, 2010
Excellent Primary
Hi Dr,Bayard, James just asked me lookup your number, and I decided to fill out this questionair,you are wonderful at what you do, never had a wonderful primary care docotr like you.Thank you for all you do.

July 16th, 2010
Dr. Bayard is excellent, non-medical staff is not
Dr. Bayard always has time for my questions, and even though I can tell he's busy he never rushes me out. He's thorough, knowledgeable, kind and caring.

April 1st, 2010
Kern Bayard
Dr's office staff is awful and needs to be replaced.Dr. bayard is a very nice person and seems to care, but that is as far as he is willing to go. I have had much better service at a gas station.