A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keron Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keron Fields, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fields has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keron Rosemarie Fields MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keron R. Fields practice?
- Dr. Keron Fields has 1 office location.
Dr. Keron Fields practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.