A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karol Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karol Kerr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karol Hicks Kerr MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karol H. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Karol Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Karol Kerr practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians, Syracuse Oncologists, and Syracuse Hematologists.