A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karol Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karol Kerr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karol Hicks Kerr MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karol H. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Karol Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Karol Kerr practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians, Syracuse Oncologists, and Syracuse Hematologists.