A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerr Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerr Kerr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerr H Kerr MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kerr H. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Kerr Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kerr Kerr practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians, Syracuse Pediatric Specialists, and Syracuse Hematologists.