Dr. Kerrey Taylor DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2015
compassionate and knowledgeable
I have been a patient for several years. My issue is my spine but if I casually mention something else, like a tender foot, she educates me about that body part. She never seems rushed. I have her total focus and attention. She learns about all of my life and is aware of any life events that may impact my condition. Always willing to make referrals and has made me aware of physical therapies I didn't know existed. Occasionally there is a brief wait but well worth it.

January 2nd, 2014
CNA. ARMY WIFE
I personally would love to have her as my pain management doctor now. If I could I would took her back to Georgia with me. She is one of the most caring doctor that I have seen. She helped me so much in the year I was on the island then any of the doctors here on the main land has. I can not Thank her enough for the care physically, mentally and emotionally that she gave to me. I would tell the whole world to see her if they could. I'm a Georgia girl who missed home and she helped me to get back there. Went out of her way to help me. Thank you

April 25th, 2013
First Impressions are deceiving
She's very nice, helpful & prescribes whatever pain medication you want. But she can turn into a lying witch without warning & dismiss you as a patient w/o warning. She'll make up something, put it in your file to make it look like you broke your pain contract. She made it near impossible for me to find a new doctor & i have no idea why she flipped on me in the first place. She acted like a very caring doctor for about 7 months before throwing me under the bus.

September 27th, 2010
Carl L. Jacobs
Handling pain caused following dual hip removal due to SAM strike during Gulf conflict. This could change dramatically due to her support for legal ac ...

March 4th, 2017