A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KERRI ANTHONY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. KERRI ANTHONY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. KERRI ANTHONY, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. ANTHONY graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. ANTHONY has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. KERRI D ANTHONY MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. KERRI D. ANTHONY practice?
- Dr. KERRI ANTHONY has 1 office location.
Dr. KERRI ANTHONY practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Obstetricians & Gynecologists.