A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Med Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Colusa Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartlett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kerri Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kerri A. Bartlett practice?
Dr. Kerri Bartlett practices Family Medicine near Colusa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gridley, CA.
See Colusa Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Keri Bartlett, Dr. Kerrie Bartlett