A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerri Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerri Bartlett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bartlett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Colusa Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerri Ann Bartlett DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kerri A. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. Kerri Bartlett has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kerri Bartlett practices Family Medicine near Colusa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chico, CA and Orland, CA.
See Colusa Family Physicians.