Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kerri Bevis
Dr. Kerri Bevis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Bevis is affiliated with UAB Hazelrig-Salter Radiation Oncology, Uab Highlands and UAB Medical Center. Dr. Bevis has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kerri Bevis has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...