Dr. Kerri Hensarling MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Horrible IUD implant
very condescending! She has no patient empathy. I will NEVER go see this woman again. I would strongly encourage anyone looking to get an IUD implanted to look elsewhere. My experiences with the other staff had been very positive. One very sweet medical assistant\nurse (not sure of her official title) and I cannot remember her name. She has triaged me every time I have gone and she is always outgoing and actually listens and cares for the people that walk through that door. If not for her I'm not sure how I would have been able to handle the experience that I had today.

June 9th, 2016
Dr. Hensarling is awesome with young women with intellectual disabilities. She is exceptionally patient and understanding of their individual needs, which I am very appreciative.

September 20th, 2015
Tubes tied
This doctor performed a tubal ligation procedure on me and she did not educate me on the procedure at all. I was 27 at the time and had she explained to me the damage that she was performing on my body I would not have dared allowed her to do it. She seemingly will do any procedure for a check.

October 30th, 2014
A Honest Review, Followed by the Silent Majority
Why does this woman practice gynecology/obstetrics or even bother trying to be a doctor? It is painfully obvious this woman wants to be a trophy wife. She has no bedside manners or intelligence. The mere sight of this catastrophic tragedy makes me want to vomit in her face.

July 4th, 2012
Prescribed an estrogen cream for me when I have hypothyroidism, high bc risk, high risk of dementia, high cholesterol and history of asthma. I will never see her again. She also told me that the cream would not be absorbed into my system and was just topical. Either she needs more schooling or just plain out lied. I would not go to this doctor. Obviously she did not ask me enough questions or read my file either.

August 10th, 2016